Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dear Fellow Prayer Warriors,

Thanks for praying joining the body of Jesus to pray over the last two weeks. We have had 477 people join together to pray in this way. I feel led to continue these daily prayers during the month of June for two reasons.

First, I have enjoyed doing it. I am not sure I have done anything else as Senior Pastor that has given me as much satisfaction and sense of leading us spiritually. I have long desired to find a way to get more of us praying together. Hurray God!

Second, many of you have said let’s keep going. Some of you have said it has really helped you with your quiet times. Others have said it has helped you feel more connected to the bigger church. Still others have said that you have enjoyed praying scripture.

As I said, these two weeks ended today, May 31st. If you want to pray with us in this way for the month of June, you need to send me an email to this new address: junechurchwideprayer@gmail.com. Please put “I am praying” and your name in the subject line.

Enjoying praying with you,
Neil

No comments: