Thursday, May 21, 2009

Genesis 22:1-2,10,12-14
God tested Abraham…Take now your son, your only son, whom you love, Isaac, and offer him there as a burnt offering… Abraham stretched out his hand and took the knife to slay his son…Do not stretch out your hand against the lad…for now I know that you fear God, since you have not withheld your son, your only son, from Me… and Abraham went and took the ram and offered him up for a burnt offering in the place of his son. Abraham called the name of that place The Lord Will Provide

Father, thank You for the many good things You have given me. Thank you for (name some specific things). I praise You as the Provider of every good and perfect gift. By Your grace, I withhold nothing from You. Give me the confidence and courage to risk in any way You ask for the glory of Your name today.

Pray this prayer for yourself and 5 other people today.

No comments: